- Do you require frequent repetition?
- Do you have difficulty following conversations involving more than two people?
- Do you think that other people sound muffled or like they’re mumbling?
- Do you have difficulty hearing in noisy situations, like conferences, restaurants, malls, or crowded meeting rooms?
- Do you have trouble hearing children and women?
- Do you have your TV or radio turned up to a high volume?
- Do you answer or respond inappropriately in conversations?
- Do you have ringing in your ears?
- Do you read lips or more intently watch people’s faces when they speak with you?
If you checked one or more of the boxes above, you may be experiencing hearing loss. Please call 731-215-2115 or 888-246-0988 to set up a FREE hearing evaluation.